There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Delray Beach, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees could help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Kilbourne Heating & AC pro drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few basic ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures dip in Delray Beach. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the pros at Kilbourne Heating & AC a call at 561-287-7071 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.