As seasons change we all go through a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we still all have the same desire to remain comfortable. Constant comfort during the transition of seasons is attainable too when you remember to schedule annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most people put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service taken care of. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you uncover any potential concerns before winter gets here.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to be sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency might be inhibited.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure top efficiency and system performance that always keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system work harder to keep you comfortable, impacting your energy efficiency and the lifecycle of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and boosted efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be concerned about any potential problems that are lurking.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the experts at Kilbourne Heating & AC will come out and ensure your heating and cooling equipment is running at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a smart investment in your comfort, but it’s also a great investment in your equipment, helping it operate more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the pros at Kilbourne Heating & AC a call at 561-287-7071 or schedule an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.