As warmer weather begins, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Delray Beach? Particularly if your AC unit is recently installed or was running good last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving components can break down.
Having your unit checked annually by a Kilbourne Heating & AC technician can help spot little issues before they turn into large meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is placed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can create higher energy use—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, since you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps spot little problems before they lead to big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine components and complete a set of cooling performance checks. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into big issues that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent areas and parts:
- Total equipment order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Kilbourne Heating & AC
This week is the best time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Kilbourne Heating & AC pros a call at 561-287-7071 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, make sure to check our discount offers for savings on your upcoming service.