At Kilbourne Heating & AC, we know that choosing a company you can count on to do AC repair in Delray Beach is important. We know how important it is to find a dependable company that does good work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should carry liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A dependable company that provides AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly offer you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Kilbourne Heating & AC a call at 561-287-7071. We’re happy to help!