Is 2024 the year of an upgraded, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an excellent investment. And by taking time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Kilbourne Heating & AC boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Delray Beach. We use our years of experience to recommend brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But don’t delay, since this offer is only available until February 2nd, 2024. Check out some details below and give Kilbourne Heating & AC a call at 561-287-7071 when you’re ready to get your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Similar to any utility system, you should consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Furnace size: Large or multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A skilled technician will know how to determine the best size furnace according to your specific heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, limiting energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’ll love how much that could be!
- Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally more expensive at first. But it’s also true, however, that such additions can make controlling your HVAC system much simpler.
The most important thing is that getting a new heating system is not just about the up-front cost – including lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you can’t wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Investing in a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits including:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are designed with stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use minimal energy for the requested temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Kilbourne Heating & AC
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With some assistance from our team at Kilbourne Heating & AC, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of skilled technicians will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.